Sydney’s best Pokémon birthday party entertainment
Thinking about a Pokémon party? Let’s GO!
Pokémon is back, and bigger than ever! Invite expert Pokémon trainer Ash to your Pokémon birthday party and learn how to master those monsters. Ash will get your Pokémon party started by training guests in a pokéball-throwing masterclass. He’ll also guide your Pokémon party goers in simulated gym battles and maybe even a raid. Add some fun games and your Pokémon party will be one to remember!
Having a Pokémon party? A parent’s guide to super trainer Ash
Ash Ketchum is a boy who dreams of becoming a Pokémon Master, and Pikachu’s best buddy, who is helping him on his journey to becoming a Master, after learning the basics at Professor Oak’s Summer Camp. He is a very kind Pokémon trainer, helping out many Pokémon in his travels. He hasn’t got superpowers, but is a good runner, climber and swimmer and is even a good cook. You’ll never see him without a cap!
If you’re no Master of Pokémon knowledge and wouldn’t know an Eevee from a Grimer, don’t worry. When you book a Pokémon birthday party entertainer with us, you can rest assured they know the character inside out, so you don’t have to!
Book your Pokémon birthday party entertainer today!
- “The guys at Superheroes were fantastic, the kids had a ball at our annual charity disco and the photo booth was a treat. Great entertainers, fun music and a terrific vibe. Will be using them again.”Yury Glikin | Running for Premature Babies Charity Disco
- “The best money I’ve spent in 7 years of parenting and kid parties!"Siobhan McLaren | Harrington ParkBatman Party
- “Entertainment was booked at short notice, and all my requirements were able to be met. The booking team were efficient, super responsive and super helpful. Great discount for numerous bookings. Entertainers on the evening were FANTASTIC! They did such a great job on both evenings. Especially the Saturday night when we had 2 sessions, the first of which had about 130-140 kids. They were absolute stars! Would definitely recommend to anyone needing kids entertainment services and would 100% book with 'Superheroes Inc' again. Very happy customer :)"Melanie | EYEY Family Vivid Events 2019
- "We used Superheroes Inc for our 6 year old Little Mermaid Party - mix of boys and girls. Ariel was fantastic - entertained the kids for 90 minutes with lots of games and stories."Jodi | The Little Mermaid Party
- “I’m absolutely impressed by the enthusiasm and energy of Superman and Wonderwoman at our corporate Christmas Family Day Party on Saturday at Centennial Parklands. Have nothing but praise for them, highly recommended.Krystel | MascotIchor Constructions Christmas Family Day
- “From the time I booked it, Superheroes Inc were super enthusiastic and invested in my birthday plans. They truly cared and made an effort to contact me consistently a week leading up to the party. Andre and the team lived up to the promise of Superman in his prime character for my 3yr old's party. I was apprehensive whether he'd look like the movie character...but he was truly awesome. He also brought an element of surprise for the kids (Captain America). Superman was money well spent and everyone that attended the party found him and Captain America impressive. Memories well lived!” Darshni | Stanhope Gardens | Superman and Captain America party
Why book your Pokémon party entertainer with Superheroes Inc?
Superheroes Inc. has been around since 2002. Since then, our birthday party entertainers have performed at more than 20,000 parties and made more than 830,000 partygoers smile! This is how we’ve done it.
When you book your Ironman party with Superheroes Inc., you know that your birthday party entertainer will;
- Be on time
- Look the part
- Make the birthday girl or boy feel special
- Make you feel at ease!
Our birthday party entertainment is always age appropriate and we’ll tailor it to your needs. We’re committed to creating memorable birthday party memories for your family and friends, with the perfect blend of fun and professionalism.
We love what we do and that shines through!
Pokémon party ideas and invitations
If you’re looking for something different, we also have loads of Pokémon themed party ideas to help create a specially tailored event just for you! Please feel free to call us to discuss how we can make your party extra special.
We also have a few themed party invites that are free to download and use for your party!
Looking for other fun boys party themes? Check out our other movie and TV characters here.
Take your Pokémon party to the next level with a COMBAT CREW addition!
For the ultimate Pokémon party experience, add the Combat Crew pack to your party! In this expanded party format , we’ll be practising your Pokémon trainer skills, then move onto weapons training, followed by action-packed NERF Gun battles.
Up to 24 people can play – including parents! We’ll bring everything we need, including NERF Guns, all safety equipment, targets, barricades and more!
H3 – title 7 – Book your KEYWORD Party now!
Or check out our FAQs, where we answer all your questions!
We look forward to making your next party fun, easy and, most importantly, memorable!