COVID 19 & Social Distancing
Small gatherings are back and so is SUPERHEROES INC, and ARMY & SPY PARTIES!! But not without taking extra special care of you, your children and guests, and our entertainers! Your health and safety is our top priority, so we’ve made some changes that allow us to still have FUN but in a safe way!!
We will be running our events according to these guidelines (which may be subject to change at any time without notice), so please feel free to check in again for any changes.
Greater Sydney including the Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Wollongong, is in a state of LOCKDOWN from 6pm 26 June until 11.59pm Friday, 16 July 2021.
As such, all events booked within these times will be POSTPONED.
Your deposit payment can be used as a credit for any event held within 12-18 months.
We have adopted safe hygiene practices in line with government directives and so will be encouraging all participants do the same.
How our new social distancing parties will work:
- We are working within the set guidelines for group sizes as prescribed by these Govt. agencies
- As well as our standard party durations, we are now offering shorter entertainment packages (location dependent).
- We will practice social distancing
- We have designed the games and activities to be no contact
- No handshakes, hi 5’s or hugs
- No face painting or temporary tattoos
- As always, we will work with you to design a party format that you are comfortable with and that the birthday boy/girl will enjoy!
- Any specific requests that you have can be managed
- Full payment is required within 24 hours of booking your party (no cash accepted on the day)
What our entertainers will be doing during this time:
It is important that our staff and entertainers follow all government and health authority guidelines, but it doesn’t mean we can’t have fun. Like always, we will work with you to tailor the entertainment to not only meet these guidelines but to also be a party that your little one will love! We will:
- Practice social distancing
- Launder all costumes after EACH party
- Sanitize equipment after each party
- Regular hand washing, especially before entering the party
- Help teach the children how to be safe during this time
- No handshakes, hi 5’s or hugs
- No face painting or temporary tattoos
- Discuss the party format, location/venue, guest numbers with you prior to the party (with the office team and during the pre-party call with your entertainer)
- Our entertainers will check in with you throughout the party to ensure you are happy with everything
- Update our guidelines regularly according to Government and Health Authority directives
- Inform and train our staff of our policy and any new procedures
- Ensure our policies and procedures are followed by all staff and our entertainers
What YOU can do to help follow these guidelines too:
- Make sure that your event adheres with COVID-19 measures applicable to the time and date of the event. You can view the guidelines from NSW Health here: Outdoor public gatherings or Visiting friends and family at home.
- Ensure you are not exceeding the maximum number of attendees
- If you are holding your event at a venue/hall, make sure your event fits within the venue’s COVID guidelines
- We recommend discussing how the party will run, with children prior to our arrival: practicing social distancing, no contact games, no hi 5’s and hugs etc.
- Help teach children to social distance by leading by example
- Discuss your concerns, ask any questions and ensure you’re happy with the plan for the party with our office team and your entertainer prior to the party
- Check in with the entertainer during the party if you have any concerns
- Inform us as soon as possible if any guests are unwell or have tested positive to COVID 19
- Is a ‘Drop off’ suitable for your event?
- Perhaps consider cupcakes instead of one large cake (or dummy cake for blowing out candles and a kitchen cake to serve)
- Please settle your account in full with 48 hours after booking your party
What happens if there is another ‘Lockdown’?
While we have lots of superpowers, we don’t have the ability to read
minds or go back in time.
So now more than ever, we ask that you get in touch with your concerns & questions, to ensure that we can give you a safe and fun-filled event!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As well as our standard terms and conditions, we are implementing the following, while restrictions for COVID 19 are in place.
Note: All bookings secured with a payment are considered as acceptance of the terms and conditions below and form a contract between Superheroes Pty Ltd – ABN 87137536595 – and the client.
1.1 Superheroes will provide to the client notification of the total booking amount prior to payment. Any additional requests made by the client following initial payment may result in an increase of the original booking amount.
1.2. Full payment is required within 24 hours of booking the event, unless otherwise agreed between the client and Superheroes.
1.3. Payment can be made via credit card over the phone or online via the link on the invoice. Alternatively, it can be made via EFT. Cash will not be accepted.
2. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
2.1. Superheroes agree, where possible, and subject to Superheroes discretion, to re-schedule event bookings where illness or unexpected events prevent the client from keeping the original booking. Re-
scheduling of events within 48 hours of the event, will attract a fee of 50% of the original booking amount.
2.2. Cancellations without rescheduling to an alternative date will attract the following charges:
2.2.1. 14 days or more prior to the event – the client agrees to forfeit 20% of the original booking amount;
2.2.2. 13 to 3 days prior to the event – the client will pay to Superheroes a cancellation fee of 50% of the original booking amount
2.2.3. Within 48 hours of the event – the client will pay to Superheroes a cancellation fee of 100% of the original booking amount
3. Superheroes Inc are taking all necessary precautions to help reduce the risk of COVID 19, however, we cannot 100% guarantee that all risk has been removed. Our staff and entertainers will be following our COVID 19 policy and we expect that the client also adheres to the policy. The client agrees that Superheroes will not in any way be liable to the client or any other person for any illness, damage, loss or injury suffered by the client or any other persons while participating in the event.
4. The following must be followed by Superheroes staff, entertainers and our clients at all times:
4.1. A maximum of 10 people in public spaces (including adults, children, and your entertainer/s) or maximum of 5 visitors to your household (including the entertainer/s).
4.2. Full payment is required within 24 hours of booking the event, unless otherwise agreed between the client and Superheroes.
4.3. Superheroes staff, entertainers and our clients must follow Superheroes Inc. COVID 19 policy at all times. Superheroes reserves the right to cease entertainment when clients fails to adhere to the policy.
For more information, please visit:
NSW Government – https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19
Australian Government Department of Health – https://www.health.gov.au
World Health Organization https://www.who.int
NSW Health – https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/diseases/Pages/coronavirus.aspx