Party tips for hosting a great kid’s party: hosting in a parkAs Sydney’s premier children’s entertainers we at Superheroes Inc have seen thousands of kid’s birthday parties. We know what works and what fails at a kid’s birthday party. We’d love to share with you what we’ve learnt from all these parties. The handy hint of the hour is concerned with hosting in a park.
ProsThere are many benefits about adopting this party tip and hosting your kid’s next birthday party in a park.
- Reduces stress of having a barrage of energetic kids rampaging through your house.
- Generally less preparation required for setting and cleaning up.
- The right park can be a beautiful setting for your child’s party and add to a truly memorable day.
ConsThere are a few negatives about adopting this party tip and hosting your kid’s next birthday party in a park.
- Wet weather is always a problem and a risk.
- More supervision is generally required at parks and could make parents feel slightly on edge.
- Inevitably the party will not be as tightly controlled as it would in your own home.